Menu

Spring moment

March 2, 2023 - Uncategorized

It’s almost spring! Spring is literally right around the corner and we are nearing the end of February and the beginning of March. A lot of things are going to be happening during springtime  like Cinco de Mayo, Easter, April Fools Day and even St, Patricks Day. Also I think March Madness is gonna happen so sports fans better lock in. And what im gonna do right now is tell you about some things about Cinco De Mayo.

Cinco de Mayo is a yearly celebration On May 5. It celebrates Mexico’s victory over the Second French Empire at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. There’s song and dance, FOOD, Parades etc, but 1 thing about Cinco De Mayo that caught me a bit by surprise is that its celebrated in the U.S more than in Mexico. Cinco de Mayo in America is a great way to learn, listen and celebrate Mexican American Culture. So its not necessarily bad to celebrate Cinco de Mayo here. Cinco de Mayo is actually not a national holiday in Mexico. Oh and here is something you do not want to do on Cinco de Mayo.

don’t wear sombreros. It’s just a goofy thing to do and i would not suggest it

but anyway that’s a bit on Cinco de Mayo. Spring is gonna be a very great season. It’s time to Spring Forward.

One thought on “Spring moment

Uncle Clif

Mosiah, thanks for sharing. Cinco de Mayo is misunderstood by many and your blog helps clarify its true representation. The Mexican culture is one of my favorites thanks to its wonderful people, food, and arts. I look forward to reading more of your blogs. Keep up the great work nephew!

Reply